Residential Security Cameras / CCTV
Security Cameras conjure unpleasant thoughts of burglary and vandalism and alarms blaring in the middle of the night.
But “peace of mind” has gone hi-tech.
- Security Cameras are widely accepted for use within the home and office to protect your family, valuables and prevent crime.
- Security Cameras/CCTV enable homeowners and employers to visually inspect their homes, work sites and property, as easily as changing a TV channel, or log in via their smartphone to a special security channel.
- CCTV cameras, of which there are a wide variety of models, transmit images of the property/valuables you wish to keep an eye on, to a recording device (DVR).
- The DVR is then connected to either a monitor or your TV system so that you can view, record, or playback the captured images.
- Your Security camera system can also be connected to the internet (and acts as it’s own server), so that you can view the images remotely anywhere in the world via your smart phone.
- With the ever increasing technology available presently, High definition cameras from 1080p up to 8 Megapixel & IP CCTV systems can scale almost limitlessly, making them perfect for larger or more complex sites where traditional systems quickly become unwieldy and expensive. Their ease of operation and self-contained nature also means they are ideally suited to home or small business installations – why not ask us for a demonstration of this revolutionary technology today
Commercial Security Cameras / CCTV
CCTV/Security Camera surveillance is an important element of management and security control.
Protect Your Property provide quality CCTV/Security Camera systems that are tailored to meet our customer’s requirements and can consist of small one-camera/monitor applications for small businesses, to multi-camera systems for larger commercial applications.
- Advancements in Security Camera and Digital Video Recording have made CCTV and video surveillance one of the most valuable security and loss-prevention solutions available.
- CCTV systems are now reliable, efficient and simple to use.
- Installing a Security Camera system in your premises allows you to defend your business against shoplifting and employee dishonesty.
- It enables you to detect and document intrusion, as well as monitor merchandise and business processes.
- Keep an eye on things even when you are out and about via your smart phone or tablet
- From identifying intruders to providing reassurance to the public and your staff, the technology of CCTV Security Cameras allow you to record and monitor any area you choose..
- Work site & construction monitoring
Other benefits provided by CCTV systems include:
- Continuous, time set, or motion detection surveillance and recording
- Record employee work behaviour and productivity
- Detection of false or fraudulent behaviour including compensation claims
- Discreet or overt observation of property & personnel
- Construction site management with stand alone solar powered 4G CCTV units.